Pain relief is our specialty. You are our concern.
At Midwest Pain and Spine our physicians and staff are dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic pain and spine disorders.
Determining the cause of your pain, then providing an effectively treatment plan, is our primary goal.
Our physicians will work with you and your primary care doctor to design a treatment plan to decrease your pain and increase your level of function.
Types of Pain
- Spine Anatomy
- Where Back Pain Begins
- Facet Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Radiculopathy (Sciatica)
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
- Minimally Invasive Discectomy
- Treatment of Degenerative Painful Discs
- Medical Intervention of acute and chronic ailments of the spine
- EMG (Electromyography)
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- CT Scan (Computed Tomography)